Howard Brown (CEO at RingDNA) joined Scott Britton and I on the Business Is Human podcast. Here are some key takeaways from the conversation:
- Allowing people to autonomously enable themselves with software is a huge opportunity.
- Hire people that can be coached, enjoy coaching, and have a thirst for learning
- Create a culture where making mistakes is celebrated.
- Coaching your people should not be an afterthought, it should be the first thought.
- AI is not about replacing people, it is about augmenting and enhancing them.
- It’s all about taking data, normalizing it, and using it to draw insights that allow you to improve customer or employee experiences.